Friday 6 December 2013

Say Milk! linky : Breastfeeding in Front of the Computer




This week's picture is from photographer Paul Carter. You can see more of his pictures online or on Facebook.

I love this picture which captures a trait common to many breastfeeding mums : to breastfeed anywhere and in any circumstances, just getting on with your life!
The young woman is Paul's niece.  She was over in the UK from Australia for a year while her husband was on secondment with the Dept of Defence in Portsmouth.  She thought she was going to have a year off work to just enjoy her new (first) baby.  Work missed her so much back in Melbourne though, she was roped into a number of projects she could do remotely, hence the photo of working and feeding at the same time.

I, too, have often breastfed in front of my computer. Actually... that's what I'm doing as I'm writing this. I'm sitting on the sofa, laptop (notebook even) on my lap, DB on my right, 'helping herself' to the boob! I have decided to put a stop to multitasking like this at doing a selfie as well! So I hope you enjoy Paul's picture and join us on this blog hop with wonderful breastfeeding, feeding or expressing (pumping) pictures :)

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment